Friday, October 14, 2016

My Fictional Hero


اک اڑن کٹولا آئے گا.. اک لال پری کو لائے گا.. کیا بتلاؤں نام اسکا!! کہ ایاں یو یو!
"Ik urran katola aye ga, ik laal pari ko laye ga, kia batlaon naam uska! K ayyan yo! Yo! 
" A red fairy will arrive on a flying carpet, what name should I give to her! I don't know! (Song)
Please sing it for me once again. I just heard it from mama.
I wish I could have seen you more and known you more. I wanted to grow up with you.
You're like a fictional hero for me.
I miss you baba jani!
I'm sure you would be in better place, up in the heaven.
I wanna be like you among friends, family, acquaintance and even with strangers because all of them, love you and miss you. Book lover, pious, fond reader, best son, best brother and more than these; an ideal husband. Wherever you had been; "the center of attraction", the heartthrob of gathering.
Still people come and say to me, "You're sweet but you're not more charming than your father, he had a peculiar aura".
People idealize you as an amazing spouse. Mama use to tell us that you taught her cooking and when she mastered in cooking then you used to say, "I wanna caress and kiss these hands gently who have made such scrumptious food".
I've seen your friends crying like babies, burst into tears upon recalling you. They used to cry for hours by holding the threshold of our home after many years of your demise. They cried for long by putting their chin on my head with fondness and care. I've never seen any friend crying for someone like this after such a long time of someone's departure. You're lucky, man!
Till date some fine ladies come to us and enchant with sparkling eyes that we conspired to visit your home without any reason just to get a glimpse of your father.
So your goof baby has grown up this much that soon I'm gonna catch the age when you went to heavenly abode.
Being your daughter is the most prestigious recognition to me because my father was a finest human.
I punctually went with daada abbu (grandpa) to look for you on the road for your arrival. I insisted that broken middle age father (Grandpa; Dada Abbu) to go with me and wait for your return on the road. I often by hid myself and shouted, "Baaba, please find me". There was a hush silence alarming me that the place where you have gone has no return ticket.
I miss you my first and lasting love.
Proud part of yourself!
Mahe Tayyibah Munir (I love this name cuz you've given me)
[I was going to write a sentences or two but end up with such long essay which still misses some fond recollections]

2 comments:

  1. i had goosebumps reading this essay and got tears in my eyes. He'd surely be in a better place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for these kind remarks. Really mean it. Stay Blessed

      Delete