Sunday, June 22, 2014

"ISTAN"..THE LAND

Disclaimer: This writing exclusively contains writer's views, opinions and experience. Don't take it as any bias or prejudice attempt.Only constructive criticism is allowed.
                                                 .......................................................
                          Qateel!No one is hypocrite like whom,
                             Who bears oppression,
                              But!doesn't betray..
                                         !دنیا میں اس سا منافق نہیں قتیل
                                   جو ظلم تو سہتا ہےمگربغاوت نہیں کرتا  
This verse seems very true about the present situation of our country. We are leading our lives as Lord has said in Quran;
"Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, and on their eyes there is a covering"
(Al Baqra: 7)
We are a perfect example of DEAF, DUMB & BLIND as proceeding in Al-Baqra verse 18.
Well, coming to the main topic, the story and incident I'm going to share; I'm witness of hearing that.
That night was as terrible as a nightmare. I was trying to sleep from two hours but all in the vein, meanwhile the light gone at 1'O clock. The environment was so quiet that it was enough to kill. I jumped to my sister's bed, she got annoyed and I said 'am scared'. After few minutes I heard the voices raising slogans of TUQ followed by firing and those voices were disturbing me like never before. I started sending messages to my friends and family but I got no response. One friend said that it would be nothing, just go and sleep, every thing will be all-right. But my heart was alarming me that it's the harbinger of any calamity. At 3'O clock, light again gone unexpectedly and the continuous firing was started. I closed all the windows and doors and crept out of room into corridor and saw that a fire is burning in the main street in front of our main gate. I opened my laptop and started browsing the live streaming of different news channels but there wasn't any news, then I read the headlines on ARY News that the police tried to remove the barricades of TUQ's house and a clash sprang between PAT & police and four people are injured.
At 6 a.m, that discontinuous firing stopped. I was at peace but still something disturbing me inside. We came to know that the Minhaj students threw stones on the corps,they should let them remove the hurdles.
Around 9 a.m, the agitation started over again but now it was worse than night, following the tear gas shelling which was even felt in the room, it was like scratching and burning your skin and difficulty in breathing. My office van came around 11 a.m and I went to office through back gate. But I was feeling very upset and disturbed. I was contacting my sister to escape from there as soon as possible but the condition had become more grave then. The whole area was sealed. I was following up my sister and friends. One of my friend tried to enter the locality to leave for outstation but she didn't succeed to enter the area from any route. I came to know that the police operation has elevated and around seven citizen has died.From office I went to my elder uncle (taya) home. Before reaching there, my whole views were changed because at my place I could only hear the firing or screaming of people. But when I watched the brutality of police in T.V that how ruthlessly they were beating the old men, students and even they were cruelly handling the women. I was just like a statue and forgot to think for a while that reality is more bitter than just hearing voices from the room.A person, who was smashing the cars, breaking into the refrigerators was also the blue eye bird of the very darling CM of Punjab, "THE SUPREME SERVANT" (خادمِ اعلیٰ) , Mian Shahbaz Sharif. Since that day of 17th June, I really feel abhorrence towards CM. Many innocent people have been killed in a brutal way and he said that he was unaware about that.
The damn operation which was started from the midnight and he said that he was unaware about that! how is it possible! when his palace is on the walking distance from that place. Either he doesn't read newspapers or he doesn't watch the news channels or his resources are dumb or inefficient or he was tippled or intoxicated ( sorry cm).Or I think he gets up in the midday while he claims that he gets up at dawn to observe the situation of his state.
I could not collect the strength to watch that Blood Hollie.The corps were dragging the youngsters on the road,one was looking pale and fatal that he drooped on the road but they didn't stop beating him, they continued beating their country men after pulling them in police vans, four to five corps were beating an old man while he was begging for mercy by crossed hands and they were more cruel than beasts that they didn't spare the injured boy who was in the hands of Rescue 1122. What the massacre I have watched!It was heart rendering, when a woman told the media resource; " Our sister, who was shot in the jaws was rolling in the pain and they did not allow the ambulance to come and take her to hospital unless she breathed her last and her daughter was crying that please somebody save my mother". 
For me, the supreme servant is responsible for the whole scenario because his one order even from his breakfast table can stop that massacre.I think it doesn't matter for him that his state's men are killed. He just announced stipend for their survivors.
I heard many people saying that the students should not threw stones on the police. What the hell you people are talking about that those strong headed giants were so delicate that they could died by those pebbles. For God sake, if now you will keep your eyes closed and keep on saying that every thing is fine and that was just a political stunt than shame on you. We deserved to be ruled by these brutal, insane lions. We deserved to live in such life threatening situations. The Mighty Lord has proclaimed in the Holy Quran that " He does not change the condition of the people unless they don't want to change it by themselves".(Al-Anfal)
I have an issue with the name of this country that long and lucid name, "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN", it is neither Islamic nor Republic. Even it is not PAKISTAN (The Land of Pure People), it is only the land, it is only the "ISTAN", every thing else is false, all the prefixes are wrong.I can only see or presume or predict is the destruction, devastation, only a miracle can bring REVOLUTION and I don't think that any miracle can work on this land.






As Daniel Kahneman has said, 
" We're blind to our blindness. We have very little idea of how little we know. We're not designed to know how little we know."
We are really blind and we don't want to open our eyes. We don't want to stop our malicious deeds. We like to dwell in the vices and sins. We filthy humans.
Narrated Abdullah Bin Umar (R.A): Allah's Apostle(S.A.W) said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand over him to an oppressor."
SAHI BUKHARI: VOLUME 3, BOOK 43, NUMBER 622
What have we done to Aafia Siddiqi and now with these innocent people! We have given Aafia to The Great US to oppress her and in the Model Town incident, our corps were enough to oppress.
Narrated Anas (R.A): Allah's Apostle (S.A.W) said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or oppressed one."
People asked, ' O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet (S.A.W) said, " By preventing him from oppressing others." 
SAHI BUKHARI: VOLUME 3, BOOK 43, NUMBER 624
But unfortunately, no one dared to stop the oppressor at that day and the one old man who came out from Gosha.e.Durood (the room reserved for reciting blessings on Holy Prophet) and his crime was that he wanted to stop the oppressors but he was beaten to death by the corps. Instead many people are cursing the oppressed ones.Shame on us! We should open our eyes before we shuffle off our mortal coils.
We are not united as a nation even in a room, in a home, in a street, in a colony, in a town and in a city. How we can claim that we can stand as a nation? Believe me, there will be no REVOLUTION because this nation has no such genes which can bring REVOLUTION.Because we don't have the potential to evolve ourselves, REVOLUTION is a far beyond activity. We love to sleep and let us sleep.
May God save this "ISTAN" on the planet Earth and may it can be PAK. Ameen!
Let's keep on sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment