Monday, December 2, 2013

MY LIFE, YOUR LIFE...OUR LIFE!

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost 
When I think about life,my mind stuck and stop comprehending any thing about it. I can't solve the jigsaw puzzle of Life that either it is too complex or too simple. Let's analyse these two extremes that are; complexity and simplicity.


Talking about the complexity of life; we have to start from the origin of life. Whenever we go to the explanation of life we have to explore the beginning of this universe, the life of universe. I was just contemplating about this complexity and I just swirled into the milky way. For commencing the life, God had organized the constellation,galaxies, planets' system and in these many planets only one planet; EARTH, was capable of bearing human beings on it. Else according to me every thing which is viable or can show motion has life. The advocates of Big Bang Theory believed that the life has originated from a smallest atom, may be its true. Because in Quran, Allah (SWT) has also said that:
“Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing?  Then will they not believe?” (Quran 21:30)
which ranges between Birth and Death.
Nothing will live forever and no one stay here forever. No state, no incident, no condition,no emotion, no sorrow, no laughter is eternal. Every thing will perish some day and we don't know when this day will come? But it will happen some day. So do good, have good, plant and water your relationships carefully. Every living thing has to taste death, who has bestowed life.
So, say Hello! to your life, live as your Lord has commanded you and live it as fully as it demands you. Celebrate your sorrows as you celebrate your happiness, share and care for your life as it is for once. Cherish your relations, cherish the every moment which is passing as it is most precious, don't waste your life in being a single condition because it only left you with an unending repent and unable you to live your life. Today we are here, tomorrow we may not. Therefore, value and greet every breath you take as it is a gift from your Lord.
                          Love People, Love your Lord,Your Life will Love You!
Well, I don't want to explain it through coarse and mighty books. I just want to give my perspective with a little knowledge which I have.
In-fact, Life is an evolution, the continuity, the change; only constant thing in life. When God chose the Earth as a blessed place for bearing human beings on it, I think this crowned the Earth as the strongest planet of Solar System. It is explicit as the Earth is the only planet which has an intense diversity on it like water, land, air, plants, animals (including humans), heavy loads of sins and modern inventions of the Superior Creation (The Man) and all the things that exist on the Earth; she is carrying their weight. If I continue to explain the complexity of Life than surely it compels me to generate a heavy volume book.
The second thing; the Simplicity of Life is hidden in accepting the reality of Life, i.e.
                                               IT GOES ON!
The continuity is LIFE, the constant Change is LIFE, the short living thing is LIFE,


HAPPY LIFE!! STAY BLESSED!!


Author: Mahe Tayyibah Munir

3 comments:

  1. To sum it up I guess we have no control over our lives, Life starts without our consent and ends without our consent. In between we ofen have choices to make among alternative solutions.

    ReplyDelete